Zeagle Stiletto is a rugged and at the same time light BCD. It is designed for those who are scuba diving both in warm and moderately warm water, and which do not require compatibility with Spark or high capacity super buoyancy compensator from Zeagle.
Reinforced 1000 denier nylon material of the BCD Stiletto provides additional protection against friction or punctures in close spaces, such as coral reefs or sunken objects.
Buoyancy compensator Zeagle Stiletto possesses the necessary lifting force for the majority of mid sized divers and easily fit in a light travel bag.
Features of Stiletto are similar to the famous buoyancy compensator Zeagle Escape and it also distinguishes the D-shaped rings made of stainless steel and the company just made it to meet standards of the size system (PFS).
Zeagle Stiletto is the best for divers who need a lightweight, but durable buoyancy compensator for diving trips and who don’t compromise on features.
Zeagle Stiletto specifications are:
- 35-lb lift capacity low profile retracting bladder
- Personal Fit System (PFS) Sizing
- Reinforced 1000 denier nylon construction
- Sewn on Lumbar Pad
- Two zippered utility pockets
- Adjustable elastic waist panels
- 5 Stainless Steel D-rings
- Adjustable Sternum Strap
- 30-lb capacity Ripcord weight system
- 20-lb capacity rear mount weight system
- Trim Colors available at an extra charge
- Dry Weight: 7.4lbs