New camera and housing for the underwater shooting «Sea & Sea DX-2G» released
Company «Sea & Sea» has released its new compact digital camera, the next generation «DX-2G».
* Matrix – 12.1 Mpx;
* 3-fold optical enlarger 24-72 mm;
* LCD Monitor 2.7-inch viewing angle of 160 degrees;
* Macrosupporting up to 1 cm distance;
* Shooting in RAW format with 5 frames in succession;
* Manual and 5 customizable profiles;
* Underwater shooting mode «Sea & Sea»;
* Housing is designed for depths up to 54 m.
In some forums there are rumors that this 12.1-megapixel camera is very similar to the model Ricoh GX200, however, the Sea & Sea deny similarities. DX-2G is equipped with 12.1mpx sensor, 2.7-inch display, ISO up to 1600 with several automatic shooting modes.
I’ve compared the prices and they are ranging from 799$ – 1399$ in different stores , average was 999$. I’ve not use this camera and can’t post full review yet, so I ask you to post review about this product if you’ve recently bought it or tested , though one of my friends recently bought it and he was quite satisfied with results, but he is not pro so I’ll wait until one of my readers will post full review of SEA & SEA DX-2G.