Famed for its world-class scuba diving, Grand Cayman warmly welcomes diving adventurers to take part in Scubabowl – Caribbean’s greatest Dive FAM trip that heads back to the Cayman Islands and will run this year between November 7 and 9.
Specifically designed for dive-trade professionals with an aim to teach them the successful ways of selling Cayman’s robust dive programs, this exciting event offers the unique opportunity to attend Cayman Islands International Underwater Film Festival, the Induction Ceremony for the Scuba Diving Hall of Fame and, of course, experience the Kittiwake – the Caribbean’s newest wreck.
Up to 100 applicants will be selected (application deadline is August 15, 2011, and final selection will take place on August 31, 2011) and those who own a dive shop are more encouraged to apply. The cost of the trip is at least $375 for each delegate and includes the following:
- Roundtrip airfare from MIA/ORD/JFK/TPA – Cayman Airways gateway cities, with airport transfers in Grand Cayman
- Continental breakfast and dinner when there are evening events
- Three nights’ accommodation in a host hotel with either double occupancy or condo, including taxes and gratuities (Nov 6-10, 2011)
- Seminars that will give delegates up-to-date info about Cayman Islands diving experience
- Minimum two 2-tank dives with the leading advanced operators of the Cayman Islands
- Network opportunity with other delegates, accommodation providers, Cayman airways and dive operators
And if you want to stay more, make sure to arrange everything for your own as you’ll be responsible for the additional costs.
Join this fascinating event and enjoy Scubabowl at its best!